Saturday, December 31, 2011

ChRIStMaS!!!!!

Wow it has been so long since I've blogged!!! Sorry to all who read this! So this Christmas was amazing!!! I can't believe how fun it's been Neal loved his gifts!! Made me so happy gosh he is amazing!! He got me a huge zebra blanket!! I sleep with it every night :) Ashley got me a zebra pillow pet :O I was so excited and she got me season 1 of supernatural :D I bought myself season 6 of supernatural and sims 3 pets!!! And to top off Christmas Neal's parents even got me a gift I was thrilled!!!!! :D I really like his family they all are so nice and so fun to be around!! Speaking of family mine has been at my house all week wow that is a cozy house!! But I love it!!! Three days after Christmas my family went sledding omg it was so fun!!!!!! I totally took out a fence!!! I was laughing so hard!!! Oh the adventures I have all together it was a great Christmas!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment