Tuesday, December 13, 2011

update!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhh i have a boyfriend!!! yes he was the one i was talking about in my last post his name is Neal and he is adorable and so so so sweet!!! he already means so much to me!! it blows my mind how great he is!! he can make me smile no matter what i could be crying and he would make me giggle!! I'm falling so hard and so fast!! eeeekkkk lol he has me so happy i cant even explain it!! he met my parents on Sunday and they really liked him!! i don't think they have ever really liked a guy i date ( although i did date crappy guys) but I'm thrilled they do!!! i also got to meet his parents!! ahhh i was so nervous to meet them but they are so nice!!! i think they like me!! i sure hope so!!! :D ahhhh its CHRISTMAS time!!!! I love shopping for Neal!!!! i already got him three gifts two he is going to adore!!! ahhh i wish i could just put it on here but if for some reason he reads my blog i don't want him to see what it is ha ha but ugh he is going to love it!!!!! I'm so excited!!! For the first time in ever... Ashley likes my boyfriend if that doesn't tell you he is a keeper i don't know what does!! :P i am so thankful for everything this time of year has me so happy and with Neal i am a big ball of Christmas cheer!!! =P ha ha i love him and i couldn't ask for a more amazing guy!! I'm truly such a lucky girl!!!! <3!!!                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment