Tuesday, December 20, 2011

SuPeR rAnDoM pOsT!!!

so i had this amazing idea for a blog earlier today but i totally forgot it... sad day lol... ahhhh three more days tell my family is here for Christmas!!!! eeekk i really miss my brothers living here sometimes and now is one of them i am trying to clean the house for Christmas by myself!! ugh so much scrubbing i don't see why we clean it though we just mess it up!! lol :P oh my goodness i cant stop getting stuff for Neal it is the funnest thing ever!!! i think he will like all of them!! i don't think he knows what im getting him but im not sure lol i hope not!! =P ahhh he is so amazing last night i realized that i need to stop being so afraid of getting hurt cuz he is not a d-bag like im used to he is so easy to be myself with im absolutely crazy about him!!! so im going to let my guard down more then i already have with him!! (and that is not so hard with him he makes it so easy) he is so great and doesn't even see it!! i am so lucky to have him in my  life!! ok im sorry about all the Neal posts lately but he is always on my mind and he honestly makes me so friggin happy!! and its my blog! =P!! on other samie news i have a cold that is kicking my but!!!! i have taken airborne and drank lots of orange juice (which i hate!!) so i hope it is gone by tomorrow =) well i should be cleaning and not blogging so im going to go clean now hope all is well with erry one else! peace out girl scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment