Tuesday, October 4, 2011

well then...

as most of you already know im single yet again!!! yup engagement off! turns out he is just not right for me. nothing against him but im so glad im done with that!! i think the hardest part was leaving his family!! i loved his parents they were so great!!!
   I am so much closer to my family now!! me and my dad actually laugh again!!! its so much fun i love it i have the best family in ever!!! =P
   I feel good about myself again im finding guys that like me and tell me how much fun i am and im back to fun me!!! it feels amazing to have people telling me im pretty!! Im so glad im back to feeling pretty im working out and getting ready even if im not doing anything!!! =)
   My life is changing at first it was really hard to loose jordan cuz i felt like i was loosing everything at once first my dog now my fiance, but im feeling really confident in the fact that i made the right choice not just because he wont leave me alone but im finding i laugh like i used to i have friends like i used to i have my family back!!! I made him my whole world and he made no one else in it!! im glad i was strong enough to get out of it and im so so so thankful for ashley anderson  i don't know what you do lady but when im in a bad spot you can pull me back!! no matter what you are my best friend!!! and thank you to amber smith!! you showed me how bad it really was!! and last but not least a big thanks to my family for putting up with my shit!!! i love you guys so much!!!!! day by day it gets easier and better! i hope nothing but the best for him!! i have no bad feeling towards him! but im so glad im out of it!! on to a guy who can see what i truly am!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment