Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Me!

So as most of you know I've been trying to loose weight!! It makes me feel so good to go work out and it really is helping!! I'm so ready to be skinny!!! I don't think I'm huge or anything like that but I've always been bigger then the skinny mini girls and honestly it's the one thing that makes me SO insecure!! It's hard being a big girl I don't talk about it much but it's really hard!! It's mostly in my mind but I can't help but think what if I was skinny or what if I looked like that? What would be different would I still have gone for the douche bags I uses to go for? Would I be where I am now? It's been hard growing up bigger I mean getting called fat all the time it sucks there for I'm doing something about it I'm done feeling like I'm not as good as other girls cuz I'm not a size 0 so I'm doing crossfit I'm not sure if you can tell or not but I'm down 13 lbs 25 more to go for me to be thrilled at where I'm at!! :) I know I can do this!! :) time for me to change for the better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment