Friday, October 14, 2011

HE'S MORE OF A MAN THEN YOU'LL EVER BE AND I'M MORE OF A WOMAN THEN YOU'LL EVER GET!

I'm so friggin bugged its crazy!!! why cant he leave me alone... he is not my thing to take care of anymore!! im over him im moving on to much better things!! i don't want an guy that cant put anything but himself first!! i can do so much better hell i deserve so much better then that!! all he ever did was put me down and make my life hell i am going to get someone so much better!!! =) he is gone im hoping he will move far away i may get my wish haha i sure hope so!! =P i wish nothing bad on him but i do wish he would just leave me the hell alone i put up with way to much of his shit so now that im gone he realizes what he let walk away!!!

I'm so much happier without him i feel great and take every day as it comes!! im doing great looking for a good job and hanging out with my best friend all the time. its nice to feel like i have a life again!! =) im glad i left him and i thank god every freakin day that i don't deal with that shit anymore!!!!! =) ok im done bitching now!! =) sorry for those who read this lol =P

No comments:

Post a Comment