Saturday, July 21, 2012

i had to get it off my chest...

so i got fired... my boss was such an ass though so im ok with it!! but i am looking for another job cuz i really want to keep saving for a wedding and a new car!! im really excited for what i think i have in store for me this week!! im very hopeful at least!! =P in other news my ashley is coming home in 18 days!!!!!! and she gets to stay for nine days!!!!!!! im so excited i cant wait to see her!!!!!!!!! ahhhh 3 days till my birthday!! i'm pretty excited about it but not as excited as i usually am!! i think its crazy i'm going to be 20!!! i feel so old!! i am also holding alot of guilt this year.. last year on my birthday i made a really big mistake and i really hurt my family!!! i still hear about it every once and a while but with how bad i made them feel i felt a ton worse!!! it killed me what i did to them i wish they could feel my heart break every time someone brings it up!! i know that i came back and now i have my family back stronger then ever and the most amazing man by my side but i still feel so bad!! to any one i hurt last year i am so so so sorry!! i hate when they bring it up now because it was such a hard time for me to think about now i have no clue what was going through my mind!! but every time someone brings it up i just keep my head down cuz im not really sure what else to say i know my mom and dad see how much i still feel guilty about it cuz every time it comes up mom looks at me to see if im ok and i just give a little smile cuz if not im gonna cry!! neal always squeezes my hand when it comes up and thats one of the many reasons i love him so much!! just looking at him i know my future is going to be amazing!! i know ashley always looks at me too to let me know the past is the past and make sure im ok im so glad i have her!! she has helped me so much more then i could ever tell her!! i just really wish it would never come up and i know that it was my mistake so i should own up to it but i feel like i already have!! im so glad i am out of that situation now and that my family and best friend and amazing dog got me out of it!!! hayley made it alot easier to leave and try to start new!! she waited tell i was home and safe to die and i cant thank her enough for waiting she saved me!! im so thankful that my life has become a million times better and that i have the most amazing man by my side to make me want to be better and try as hard as i can to do my best in everything i do!!! i cant believe i have a man as amazing as him!!! im so blessed with each and every day!!  im so excited for our future together!! im sorry for venting but its been on my chest for a while now so i needed to! i love my family!!! im so thankful for all the blessing ive gotten in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment