Saturday, July 21, 2012

hey there!! well i haven't blogged FOREVER!!! sorry about that!! my life has totally taken off in a good way lol! i have really exciting news so exciting that i turn into a little school girl every time i talk about it!!!! neal and i have been talking about getting married!!!! ahhhhh im so excited to be able to spend the rest of my life with the man i love!!! I'm pretty sure we are thinking sooner then later! we were a little wiry about our finances for a wedding but my family has offered to help witch is amazing shows just how friggin awesome my family is!!! haha now just to wait tell he pops that question lol :P but wedding wise im thinking something easy maybe at a church or something! no temple wedding though cuz first off i cant! second off i want my family there!! so maybe if we want to down the line we will get sealed. but ahh im so excited i love neal with all of my heart!! i honestly cant see me without him anymore!!! i am so in love with him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment