Saturday, April 13, 2013

ok so more about the wedding it was so great!!!i am such i lucky girl i got to look at my amazing man as i came down the aisle it was so beautiful!! i did really good i didn't cry until i hugged my mom at the end of the ceremony then we both just cried! i kept crying as i hugged my family and my best friends!! then i finally got composed and didn't cry again that day! =) it was perfect!!!! i have been looking at all the pics i got from it and i am in love with them!! the one thing that makes me sad is that i have none of my whole family cuz they didn't even bother to stay for pictures it kinda pisses me off because i stayed all the way through all of my cousins wedding/reception and they didn't bother to stay for mine and some didn't even come... oh well the people that matter were there all that matters is that i got to marry the man of my dreams and now i get to be with him for the rest of my life!!! <3




























No comments:

Post a Comment