Friday, August 31, 2012

R.I.P. hayhay

today it has been one year since i lost my little life saver hayley!!
she saved me countless times!!! im so thankful that i had her in my life!! today has been pretty hard to think about a year ago tonight she started seizing on my floor i was so scared!!! i remember jake (my brother) coming to my rescue and telling me it was going to be ok and all i could say was 'i was so scared i didn't know what to do' i remember seeing the life fade out of her adorable brown eyes... when mom and dad went to get clothes and shoes on they told me to stay with her so i held her and told her thank you for all that she did for me with out her i have no idea where my life would be now.. honestly i think i would be hooked on hard drugs without a family and in a really dark place!! thanks to hazerbeebum i am home with my loving family the most amazing man by my side and getting married in april!!! life has changed for the better and i really do think hayley had everything to do with that so thank haybay miss and love you hope heaven is great!!! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment