Saturday, March 31, 2012

Yay life!!

wow im sorry its been so long since ive updated this!! My life has been a little crazy!! I'll back track a little!! We got Neal all moved in with his parents he is settled in pretty good! I love Neal's family so this isn't near as hard as I thought it was going to be!! Kaci is living with me!!! I really love her being here!! She is getting bigger and so is her personality :) I was putting job apps in like crazy looking for a good job I tried a place called dialogue marketing it's a call center! Within a few days I got called for an interview went to the interview and got a second interview that day!!! The second one didn't go near as good as the first but I guess I did better then I thought cuz I got the job!!!!! Now I have a grown up job I work 7-3:30 it's such a great shift then Neal and I will be off close to the same time!! Best part I get weekends off!! I have a real job!! My first day is tomorrow and I'm pretty nervous but really excited!! :) well I should be going to bed!! Early morning tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment