Friday, January 20, 2012

no job =/

ugh so I've been looking for a job so i can pay off my car and get new tires for it and possibly move out!! ahh its so frustrating cuz no where is hiring i really want a job with kids or animals or anything besides fast food but at this point im desperate maybe i could work at taco time again as much as i hated it i was a pretty awesome taco maker =P i just really want a job so i can take life head on im sick of being a bum!! i never want to be that girl that depends on my man to do everything!! i want to be able to help!! i want to start a life with Neal cuz he is my everything!! so im hoping i can find a good job soon!!! ok well that's all for now!! =)

1 comment:

  1. I tagged you in a post to do a survey! http://asherley222.blogspot.com/2012/02/survey-of-11s.html
    Do it!

    ReplyDelete