Saturday, November 26, 2011

boys...

Well eff! the day i find price charming seems like a joke i feel like ill never find a guy that will care as much as i do or put himself into it as much as i do! i have a hard time with dating cuz honestly I've never moved slow with it so when they guy wants to move slow i have no idea how the eff to do it im not used to this crap!! i see every one finding the perfect guy and all i can think of is what the hell is wrong with me do i do something wrong i mean seriously Ive been engaged twice... that's not ok!! i mean i do have a guy im crazy about but i don't know how to even start im a mess i mean i am so afraid of being rejected its a joke!!! i don't want to just be left for dead! im sick of being alone! i want someone to call me baby and care about how my day went and do anything to see me even if its just for an hour... i don't want to give up.. i really don't!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you the best of luck with guys! I have learned that you will only know the ups and downs of love through living and experiencing. Keep falling in love and never give up! Prince Charming is out there and so is Prince in the moment! Hunt them down girl!

    ReplyDelete