Wednesday, June 1, 2011

the little sister i never got!!!

MCKAYLA!! I LOVE HER FACE!!!

She is freakin bomb!!!! We always have the best adventures i bet people think we are on drugs ha ha she is so easy to talk to and always knows what to do to make me giggle!!! =) i dated her older brother that's how i got to know her I'm pretty sure i liked her alot more =P ha ha!! she just gets me and i get her we are so much alike!!! i know she is not my real sister but she was the hardest part of leaving that relationship i thought i was going to loose her!!! but i didn't ha ha cuz she loves me!!!!!!!! :D so i really do feel like she is my sister cuz i can tell her anything and i know that their is no judgement!! she is there when ever i need her as am i for her!!! mckayla i love your face and I'm so thankful for all you do for me you are a great sister and an amazing friend!!!!!!!!!!


one of the many adventures hahahaha!!!!


i sure do love my mmk moments!!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment